It's our God-forsaken right to be loved..loved..loved...

It's going to be a week that I stay here in campus for the third-semester. I never thought that I could reach until this part of my life. Getting good result was not just a enormous dream to have. The last semester result was completely makes me breath deeply. Better than what I always thought of. It's the fourth day staying here in hostel. I was planned everything for the sake of my life. Sometime when the devil whisper starts to play the role, I'am trying to have some divinity lifestyle but it was so hard. Music also comes freely as a friend when I get alone. I love to listen to kind of chilling song. Makes me feel better. What else....hurm!!!! alright then, actually I didn't know what should I write this morning,gagagagaga..no point, but the good word to say for this is... LET ME FINISH MY WORK WITH MY BED FIRST OK.......Assalamualaikum.

No comments: