Susceptible cubic.

Assalamualaikum and hello peeps!! sigh..at last, after a whole bucket of sweat, I've already got my shimmering second blog. Plus, it's just so terrific as I have did something cool in her. Well, don't go there yet if you don't want to get sleepy and it's not so going to make you entice and rejoice. But i guess, all peeps would be fell in love and got susceptible in my cubic. Ya rite, it's totally dark and drizzling out there as I didn't sleep yet. I should be study right now. My final exam is going to start in 3 days more. Any preparation? yes, I did a lot ( i guess..). My brain just can't accept more things and that's why I left my table and went online. My carnality to blog is burning up. Shoot..!! This can't be happen. ( yes, it was happened). Shamim's birthday was in 1 Septmber. I was promised for who that was wished me for my birthday to give them a letter contain foul languange and dirty words. Haha..ROFL..(shamim, it's just a joke). ~ngee...yes syamim, I will as you were the first one who wish me really..really on 12!! I was hoping any gorgeous chick to wish and it suddenly turned up to be you. That is just so boring. wakaka...jgn marah syamim. I will put myself on that. ( trying perhaps). Hua...(yawn)..sleepy..yes by the way, this is my second blog's adres. Enjoy. Adios peeps!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhu..ha,...papepon mai dgr cite dak kelantan lak.chill!

Kicap Manis Media said...

kelantan is so cool..aku nk pegi kelantan lagi!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wishing u all the best bro ;)

Kicap Manis Media said...

gracias jo!!!