Know me better..!!!

This is a copy cover album from Jason Mraz and was edited by me myself, Mr. Mraz,
can I??? Gagagaga....please...!!

A - Age = 18

B - Birthday = 19 June 1990

C - Career = Still a student

D - Drink or Smoke = Say NO!!

E - Easiest person to talk to = Friendly person

F - Favourite Tv show= HEROES ( all seasons )

G - Good person = nah...sometimes when I start to learn mditate...( kind of divinity )

H - Height = 169 cm ( not sure larh, the last time I went to measure my height is years ago..hihihi)

I - In love? = nOt now maybe 1 time maybe sooner

J - Junk food I like = a lot.

K - Kids = I really loVe kids..just s0000 love them!!

L - Live at = Penang ( Selangor currently )

M - My favorite drink = Warm skyjuice.

N - Nickname = Sometimes have sometimes not ( Shai is the permanant )

O - One wish? = Live happily ( have Nikon D90 along with me everywhere I go )

P - Paranoid = Accident

Q - Quick to judge people? = Damn quick.. ( but I try to think positively )

R - Religion = Muslim

S - Sleeping hours = Depends

T - Time I wake up = 6.30am...he3 maybe not

U - Unknown facts about me = If i tell u then it already won't become a priceless secret

V - Vegetable I like = I'm still thinking about that

W - Weight = not so necessary

X - X-rays I've had = all ok about me

Y - Yahoo Messenger = Ask if want

Z - Zodiac sign = Gemini

No comments: